In eye care, lasers have a variety of uses. The most well-known option is LASIK eye surgery, which can address poor vision so patients no longer need glasses or contact lenses. At Eye Care Physicians & Surgeons of New Jersey, we offer a variety of laser vision correction procedures that can improve vision or treat various eye health conditions. These procedures can be completed quickly with minimal downtime.
- Refractive Surgeries – multiple laser options to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
- LASIK Surgery – reshapes the cornea to correct refractive errors
- PRK – an alternative to the LASIK procedure
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) – reduces intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients
- Laser Iridotomy – prevents glaucoma progression and maintains clear vision
- YAG Laser – improves cloudy vision after cataract surgery
Schedule an Appointment
We rely on the most advanced technology to help our patients maintain functional vision and a better quality of life. To learn more about laser services, schedule an appointment at Eye Care Physicians and Surgeons of New Jersey. Our LASIK surgeons and laser specialists will happily answer any questions you might have about your eye health and laser options. Call our office or contact us online to set up your first appointment.